dinsdag 1 november 2011

Jamaica trip 2011

I and I RastafarI






Some of the people I met in Sunning Hill, Negril and Westend






I just arrived in Negril and was walking on the 7 miles beach when meeting local trumpet player Blazin' Frank. He played a nice layback morning tune.






We ended up jammin in the local cafe called Roots Bamboo, where I also met his friend Bobby Dread. Unfortunately very short clips, cause the people I asked to film didn't really understand the concept of filming. They pressed stop after every couple of seconds..Too badd, cause they didn't capture any complete songs, plus they were just talking bout random stuff during filming..wahhh Bombaclottt! Dem dunno!







Crazy Nacka from Negril freestyle and shoutout to Steve Boomselecter!






Making some music in the Reggae Hostel, Kingston together with some nice music-creating people Matthieu, Ilona and Jako. Me and Matthieu were doing a cover of Bob Marley's "Waiting in Vain".






Party in Mokko's Yard. Rasta fit fi dance. Dem haf' no fyace!




Blessed

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten